Friday, September 24, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Who loves Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Lattes as much as me? They are a major weakness for me when fall rolls around. Besides the fact that I don't want to spend $5 everyday on a latte, I decided to try to make something similar to save calories (and money!). I bought some Torani Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup from World Market a couple weeks ago. What I did was I put a few teaspoons of the SF syrup and a tablespoon of fat free powder creamer into my coffee. It is not exactly the same, but it's close enough that I'll take it to save 170 calories, a bunch of carbs and almost $5. I'm thinking I'll try the latte version tomorrow... I'll let ya know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome! I'll have to see if I can find that syrup here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can order it online - i just ordered 3 bottles off ebay because the store i got it from is totally out and their new order is already spoken for.

    ReplyDelete