Thursday, September 23, 2010

Food Finds

These are some great, filling, low(er)-cal options:

  • Aunt Millie's Whole Wheat Slimwiches - 90 calorie bun; perfect amount of bread because regular buns are just too much if you ask me

  • Dannon Light n Fit - 80 calories in a single serving container

  • nonfat Greek Yogurt (flavored) - loaded with protein!

  • All Whites Egg Whites - high protein, low cal

  • Blue Diamond Wasabi and Soy Almonds - delicious, protein packed snack (my latest obsession. next up - Cinnamon Brown Sugar!)

  • 94% fat free popcorn - make it yourself and it's even better, but I struggle with making it myself and let's be serious, I'm all about convenience

  • lowfat cottage cheese

  • veggie burgers (any kind) - low cal, low fat, always a great source of protein, super easy and fast to throw on a Slimwich

  • Babybel - they now have all sorts of flavors


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment